Jen’s practice focuses primarily on business litigation and settlement administration. She has represented a variety of clients before state and federal trial and appellate courts, as well as in alternative dispute resolution proceedings and in dealings with federal, state, and local government agencies.
Jen has significant experience in the estimation, litigation, and liquidation of mass tort claims, the creation and administration of qualified settlement funds, and the counseling of trustees on all aspects of trust administration, including compliance with distribution procedures in the evaluation and payment of beneficiaries’ claims.
She also has extensive experience in e-discovery management and consultation, advising clients and implementing cost-efficient strategies in litigation and government investigations.
While in law school, Jen served as a judicial intern in the chambers of the Honorable Sonia Sotomayor, then of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
New York University School of Law, J.D. (2002)
Harvard University, A.B. (1999), magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Ohio State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Fellow
- YWCA Rising Star
Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- Ohio State Bar Association, Council of Delegates
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Nominating Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati, Board Member
- ProKids, Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Law School Mentoring Program, Mentor