Helping Clients Receive Just Compensation For Serious Personal Injury
Personal injury and products liability cases cover an almost inconceivably wide range of circumstances. The team at Markovits, Stock & DeMarco, LLC, handles personal injury cases of all varieties. In every case, we are driven by a desire to help injured parties receive fair and just compensation for their losses.
Over the years, we have successfully resolved many different types of personal injury claims. These cases include:
- Automobile collisions: We have resolved serious automobile collisions for millions of dollars.
- Products liability claims: Some products are improperly designed or manufactured or when the manufacturer gives an inadequate warning, leading to a serious injury.
- Environmental and toxic tort claims: We have handled litigation for both workers and neighbors of chemical plants who have been injured from chemicals that have been released.
- Medical negligence and nursing home claim: When medical providers or nursing home staff deviate from the standard of care and cause an injury, we can represent you.
- Other claims: We have handled numerous other cases, including injuries sustained at a house party, from snow tubing and from slander and libel.
Individual Claims vs. Class Actions: What Is The Difference?
When most people think of a lawsuit, they think of one plaintiff suing one or more defendants. This is called an individual claim, and it is generally the most common type of civil suit. But many one or more plaintiffs may file a class action lawsuit when there are roughly 25 plaintiffs or more in the potential class of plaintiffs when the defendants caused a common harm to the potential class of plaintiffs. Class action lawsuits are particularly effective to help many plaintiffs with potentially smaller damage amounts to join forces to hold large, powerful defendants such as corporations accountable for the harm caused to many plaintiffs.
At Markovits, Stock & DeMarco, LLC, we accept individual claims as well as class action claims for injuries of all varieties. When you contact our firm, we can help you determine which option is best suited for you.
Successful Negotiators And Litigators
Personal injury law is complex. In analyzing cases, we consider who the potential wrongdoers are, what the legal issues involved are, what claims that third parties may have against our client, and how to reach the best result for our client under the facts and circumstances of his/her particular case. More than 90% of the time, these cases settle without going to trial. In many cases, we settle cases through negotiation without even filing a lawsuit. However, we are also very experienced litigators with a track record of success at court. We take great pride in getting favorable recoveries for any of our clients who have suffered personal injuries. We understand that personal injuries impact your daily lives, including many times being something that impacts you when you wake up in the morning, throughout your day, when you go to bed at night, and even making it uncomfortable for you to sleep. If necessary, we will not hesitate to represent you at trial.
Ask Us How To Recover Just Compensation
After an injury, you deserve to seek compensation for your damages. The team at Markovits, Stock & DeMarco, LLC, can help. Contact our firm in Cincinnati to schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers. To reach us, call 855-843-5442 toll-free or send our office an email.